Stratford-Fox Run Equestrian Centre
HUNTER JUMPER TRAINING BOARD & LEASING
*We continue to update these policies as the pandemic evolves. All clients must adhere to the following:
- Everyone should perform a self-screening (including a temperature check) prior to arriving on site.
- Anyone exhibiting ANY symptoms of illness will be denied entrance, should immediately inform Tracy at 613 298 3854 or Colleen at 613 265 5896 and should stay home.
- Entrance will be by appointment only.
- All clients, staff and volunteers must complete the online Covid-19 Attestation and Agreement.
- Please read and follow the OPH guidelines found online.
- A face covering or mask must be worn indoors at all times. Masks may be removed once you are mounted and while riding. Our gators or neck buffs are permissible as they can be worn at all times around the neck and pulled up to cover the mouth and nose easily.
- All non-riders (i.e. parents, friends etc.) will not be allowed beyond the parking lot. Parents of minor children are expected to remain in the parking lot until their child or children have finished.
- There will be no access to the lounge.
- Access to the washroom will be permitted.
- Riders will wear helmets the entire time they are on premises.
- Riders will be required to use the “SANITIZATION STATION”, upon arrival, prior to grooming (boarders and lease clients only) and before leaving the barn.
- Please note that students wearing gloves to groom or ride must spray their gloves with sanitization products before they begin tacking up or riding.
- Boarders and Lease Clients will arrive 30 minutes before their lesson to groom and tack and must leave 30 minutes after their lesson. Please sign in and sign out. No loitering.
- Riding Academy Students will arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of their class and a representative will signal you to enter the riding arena or sand ring. No loitering.
- Absolutely no sharing of equipment.
- Boarders and Lease Clients will be required to sanitize equipment (i.e saddle pads, boots, crops etc.) with the alcohol provided then put away ready for the next client’s use.
- No personal tack or equipment other than riding apparel will be permitted at this time (i.e. no polos, saddle pads, brushes, etc.)
- Physical distancing protocols will be enforced.
- A minimum of 2 meters while on the ground, and the normal 2 horse lengths apart while mounted
- Instructors will do tack checks wearing a face covering.
*“SANITIZATION STATIONS” are set up at all entrances to the buildings.
Staff will be on hand to answer any questions or concerns regarding our protocols. In addition, our staff will continue the heightened sanitization processes that have been implemented since the Covid-19 Pandemic started. This includes anti-virus sprays on all door handles and common surfaces.